Monday, February 06, 2006

Safe and sound

I have been told that there are a few people who have been worried about my safety due to the latest news reports. The answer is yes, I am fine. I made it to Denmark without any trouble last week and have been trying to settle in. (The rest of my stay in Spain was great, by the way. My friends did a great job of making me feel at home.)

I have a few weeks before I begin working with the dancers so there is time to take things slow. The people I am living with are very nice and we are out in the suburbs so the is very little chance of danger. I have been meeting some of the Baha'is over the past couple of days and should be meeting more over the next week.

When I do something more exciting I will let you know but I thought I should say that everything is well and good.

No comments: